2 bedroom flat for saleSt Charles Square, North Kensington, W10
- Attractive two bedroom second floor flat
- Spacious reception room
- Located in a gated purpose-built development
- Modern kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Set in leafy North Kensington
- Close to amenities and transport links
Offering well proportioned living space, this purpose-built flat is located in leafy North Kensington and is within easy reach of vibrant Portobello Road and Notting Hill.
St Charles Square is located within easy reach of the shops and amenities of Portobello Road, Holland Park and Kensal Town.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62886145.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1048143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.