2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 10 152-154 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London, SW20
- Contemporary german kitchens
- fully fitted appliances
- underfloor heating
- fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- separate kitchen
- private terrace
- video entry-phone system
- 10 years Checkmate structural warranty
- a limited number of spaces available to buy subject to availability
- landscaped communal garden
This contemporary scheme provides eighteen
spacious flats that have been finished to the highest specification. With a key focus on energy efficiency,each residence within the development will feature exemplary thermal insulation.
Along with enviable finishes, Middleton Court
offers residents a number of benefits including
private external spaces to each home in the form of a balcony or terrace most with gorgeous views,
lift access to each floor and secure parking available through separate negotiation.
Ready for occupation.
*Images are of a 2 bedroom showapartment*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVP170115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International - New Homes, London D & I. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.