4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Paddock, , Maresfield, Uckfield, East Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Detached Family Home
- Village Location
- Superb Entertaining Space
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £630,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
A superb detached family house in sought after Maresfield with spacious accommodation and entertaining space. There is plenty of driveway parking as well as an integral double garage and you are within walking distance of the centre of the village and the local school.Walk into the spacious hallway and you realise immediately that you will be spoilt for space. The large kitchen dining room is a treat for any cook with a large central island unit, granite work surfaces, built in appliances and full length bi folding doors so the garden feels like it part of the room. The sitting room open into the conservatory and for those who work from home there is a study on the ground floor which could also be used as a bedroom if required.Go upstairs and the master bedroom has plenty of storage space, built in wardrobes and a glamorous en suite shower room with feature tiling, his and hers sinks and contemporary sanitary ware. There are three further bedrooms on this floor along with a family bathroom.Maresfield is a sought after village with a highly regarded primary school, a post office, general store, hotel/restaurant/bar, picturesque church, recreation ground and village hall.
What the Owner says:
When i bought the house it was quite old fashioned inside and I set about transforming it so that it is now a fantastic party house which is great for entertaining. The kitchen is fitted out with a large central island unit which is great for guests and family to sit around while I'm cooking and the bi fold doors open out onto the large deck so everybody can spill out into the garden. I hosted a dinner party for the TV programme "Come Dine With Me" which was great fun and has been repeated so many times!When the sun is shining I have a remote controlled sun awning which comes out to cover the decking so that I can sit under the shade with a glass of wine whilst the children play the garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 21'5 x 11'7 (6.53m x 3.53m)
- Lounge: 17'4 x 15'0 (5.29m x 4.58m)
- Conservatory: 12'3 x 7'10 (3.74m x 2.39m)
- Study: 10'3 x 7'10 (3.13m x 2.39m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 14'10 x 12'10 (4.52m x 3.91m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 15'3 x 10'2 (4.65m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 11'3 (3.58m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'10 x 7'8 (2.69m x 2.34m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front and Rear Garden
- Double Garage and Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62887132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22822424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.