2 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Park Road, London
Offers in Excess of
- Split level conversion
- Integrated kitchen breakfast room
- 2 Double bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms
- Central location - Potential to park
- Newly refurbished - No chain
A newly refurbished split level period conversion flat is being offered for sale. It is located in this uber convenient position, just yards from central Wimbledon's excellent shopping, leisure and transport facilities. The property is found on the ground and first floor of this imposing semi detached property. You enter via the communal entrance hall where you can find a utility cupboard, from your own front door you arrive into the dual aspect kitchen living area. There are is space for dining, integrated appliances, wooden floors and a period fireplace. Under the stairs that rise to the first floor is a large storage cupboard. On the first floor you have two double bedrooms, one with a well fitted en-suite shower room and then a further family bathroom. Other features include gas central heating, double glazed sash windows and the potential to lease a parking space. Viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62887147.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27400941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eddisonwhite, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.