3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNuthatch Close, Poole
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- South Westerly Facing Garden
- Offered With No Forward Chain
- Detached Garage
- Driveway For Several Vehicles
- In Need of Some Updating
Semi-detached house in a cul-de -sac location in Creekmoor with three bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen, detached garage and driveway. The property also has a south westerly facing garden. Offered with no forward chain.
On approach, a dropped kerb provides access onto the driveway which would accommodate several vehicles and in turn runs along to a detached garage. The house is semi-detached and internal accommodation comprises; lounge diner, separate kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside, the rear garden is south westerly facing and is mainly laid to lawn. The property is in need of some updating although, already has double glazing. Offered with no forward chain.
Lounge 13' 2" max x 12' 4" max ( 4.01m max x 3.76m max )
The lounge features an understairs storage cupboard, gas fire, double glazed window to the front, textured ceiling and an archway to the dining area.
Dining Area 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
Featuring a storage heater, textured ceiling, double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 5" max ( 3.33m x 2.26m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and inset stainless steel sink unit. Tiles splashbacks. Space for a washing machine. Double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the garden. The room has partial restricted head height.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, textured ceiling and hatch providing access to the loft space.
Master Bedroom 15' 2" max x 8' 9" max ( 4.62m max x 2.67m max )
Featuring a textured ceiling and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 9' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear, storage heater, textured ceiling and airing cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.92m max x 1.96m max )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and a storage heater.
Fitted with a panel bath, low level wc and a pedestal wash hand basin. Textured ceiling. Obscured glass double glazed window to the rear.
Garage 16' 5" x 9' 7" ( 5.00m x 2.92m )
Fitted with an up & over door, window to the rear, light. Vaulted roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62887234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POE304873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.