3 bedroom penthouse for saleLongfield Avenue, London
Fine & Country are proud to present one of the best apartments in this prestigious development, Dickens Yard. This meticulously maintained, light-filled duplex penthouse has three bedrooms and offers the height of luxury with floor-to-ceiling windows, an exceptional kitchen, comfort cooling and a Control 4 audio system throughout. With amazing panoramic views to the south, east and west, its large terraces and hot tub are ideal for entertaining.
Brilliantly positioned, when CrossRail opens it will take only 11 minutes to Bond Street and 15 minutes to Heathrow. Ealing enjoys some top class schools, excellent parks and extensive dining and shopping facilities.
+ 24 hour concierge and CCTV security throughout the development
+ Two spaces in secure underground parking
+ Comfort cooling in living room and all bedrooms
+ Control 4 integrated sound system with speakers in all rooms (including three bathrooms)
+ Upgraded decking material and lighting on terraces
+ Jacuzzi hot tub on top terrace
+ Extensive storage facilities
+ Secure underground storage facility for bicycles
+ Private gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam room (on ground floor)
+ Under St George warranty until May 2019 plus 10 year NHBC warranty
+ Custom-designed Italian kitchen with upgraded Miele appliances including wine cooler.
BATHROOMS/EN SUITE & SHOWER ROOMS
+ Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
+ Marble feature-wall to all bathrooms
Top schools in Ealing include:
• King Fahad Academy
• International School of London
• The Japanese School
• Notting Hill and Ealing High School (independent)
• St Augustine’s Priory (independent)
• St Benedict’s School (independent)
• Twyford Church of England School
• Montpelier Primary School
• Fielding Primary School
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62887252.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27400974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, City Living. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.