3 bedroom detached house for saleWolverhampton Street, Bilston
- A CHARMING, VERY WELL PRESENTED, TRADITIONAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME!
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL LARGE REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP AREA
- DOUBLE GLAZING (WHERE SPECIFIED) & GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- PLEASE CALL SKITTS ESTATE AGENTS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW!
CHARMING, VERY WELL PRESENTED, AND MUCH LOVED FAMILY HOME! TRADITIONAL DETACHED PROPERTY WITH CONSERVATORY, BEAUTIFUL LARGE REAR GARDEN, AND SEPARATE DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP AREA! This really is a wonderful home and needs to be viewed to appreciate size and condition! Please call Skitts Estate Agents for your appointment to view!
12' 8'' x 9' 8'' (3.86m x 2.94m)
with fitted wardrobes, double glazed bay window to front, and central heating radiator.
9' 4'' x 9' 3'' (2.84m x 2.82m)
with double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator.
with white three piece suite comprising panelled bath, with electric shower over and shower screen. Low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. ceramic wall and floor tiling, chrome heated towel rail, double glazed window to side and flush ceiling spotlights.
Double Length Garage
20' 4'' x 12' 1'' (6.19m x 3.68m)
with wooden double doors, window to side, electric light and power points.
Workshop Area Behind Garage
12' 1'' x 10' 5'' (3.68m x 3.17m)
with work bench, window to side.
Large Rear Garden
Beautiful garden with decked seating area, lawned area, pond and decorative planted borders. Paved seating area at the top of the garden.
Ideally situated for local transport links into Bilston, and Wolverhampton Town Centres. Close to local schools, and shops too! This property benefits from double glazing (where specified) and gas central heating! Decorative paving to front and side, with gates giving access driveway. A feature uPVC entrance door leads to the following accommodation;
with central heating radiator, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, archway into kitchen and door to,
26' 9'' max x 10' 10'' (8.15m max x 3.30m)
with double glazed bay window to front, two central heating radiators, brick fire surround with space for either gas or an electric fire. Single glazed french doors lead into,
Double Glazed Conservatory
9' 8'' x 10' 4'' (2.94m x 3.15m)
with wooden flooring and french doors, lead into rear garden.
15' 4'' max x 9' 5'' (4.67m max x 2.87m)
with inset sink, decorative work surfaces and a range of fitted matching wall and base units. Extractor hood, space for cooker, low level fridge and plumbing for washing machine. Wine rack, ceramic wall and floor tiles, central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear and 'stable' style door leads into rear garden.
with feature single glazed circular window, and doors to,
12' 4'' x 9' 9'' (3.76m x 2.97m)
with fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62887321.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7049447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Bilston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.