4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHeathermount Drive, Edgcumbe Park, Crowthorne
- Substantial Detached Chalet Style Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ensuite Plus Two Further Bathrooms
- Ample Parking, Garage & Workshop
A substantial four bedroom chalet-style detached bungalow offering impressive and well presented accommodation to include cloakroom, three reception rooms and a conservatory, spacious kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, master bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms and two further bathrooms. Outside, the gardens are well maintained, there is a large garage as well as workshop and ample parking to the front.
A substantial four bedroom chalet-style detached bungalow in leafy surroundings offering impressive and well-presented accommodation to include cloakroom, three reception rooms, a conservatory and spacious kitchen/breakfast room with utility room. The property has a master bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms and two further bathrooms.
Edgcumbe Park is an award-winning development of Scandinavian and American open-plan influence built in the late 1950s and 60s. However this property was built by the current owner from new in 2001.
Crowthorne High Street offers a range of shopping facilities for everyday needs whilst the larger centres of Wokingham and Reading are easily accessible and offer a comprehensive range of shopping, business and recreational facilities.
Commuter links are excellent with easy access to both the M3 & M4 motorways and the local railway station offers services to Reading and London via Wokingham.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62887627.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRA1CROW002227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Schippers, Crowthorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.