2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCaledonian Road, Hartlepool
- 2 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- CLEVERLY EXTENDED TO GIVE GENEROUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SUNNY REAR GARDEN
Situated in a popular location is this deceptive 2 Bedroomed Semi Detached Bungalow, cleverly extended to give generous sized living accommodation. Features include generous sized, sunny Rear Garden, block paved to front, deceptively spacious internal layout.
Situated in a popular location is this deceptive 2 Bedroomed Semi Detached Bungalow, cleverly extended to give generous sized living accommodation. Features include generous sized, sunny Rear Garden, block paved to front, deceptively spacious internal layout, Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. The bungalow offers great potential for a prospective buyer with scope to enhance and further extend if required. Briefly comprising long Entrance Hall, 3 inter-connecting rooms offering Study Area, Lounge Area and Dining Area, modern fitted Kitchen, 2 good sized Double Bedrooms, the bay fronted Guest Bedroom featuring in wardrobes, Bathroom/WC plus Utility/Storage Room, whilst there is ample loft space offering scope to enhance if necessary. Externally the front is mostly block paved and ideal for off street parking. The generous and well stocked Rear Garden is predominantly laid to lawn with feature pond, greenhouse and storage shed included. Fitted blinds, carpets and flooring are included in the asking price.
accessed via hardwood entrance door with glazed inserts, radiator, loft void access via pull down aluminium ladder, the loft is partially boarded and insulated and has Velux Double Glazed window and electric light.
Lounge 18' 8" x 9' 10" ( 5.69m x 3.00m )
fitted with feature fire surround with marble style insert and hearth, coved cornicing, TV point, radiator.
Dining Area 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to side aspect, hatch to Kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.46m )
fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with brushed stainless steel handles and complementing roll top work surfaces incorporating an inset 1 ½ bowl sink/drainer unit with mixer tap, recess for cooker, dishwasher, double wine rack to base level, eye level glass fronted display cabinet, part tiling to walls, wall mounted 'Potterton' gas central heating boiler, UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear, UPVC Double Glazed door to the side, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 10' ( 3.45m x 3.05m )
(into bay, including robes) UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, coved cornicing, built in robes with overhead storage space, fitted hanging rails and shelving, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 11' ( 4.06m x 3.35m )
a generous sized Master Bedroom with UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
fitted with a three piece white suite comprising 'P' shaped panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and shower over, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low level low flush WC, partial tiling to walls, wall mounted vanity mirror, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect, radiator.
Utility/ Storage Room 7' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.41m x 1.65m )
featuring fitted worktop which incorporates an inset sink with dual taps, recess for white goods, wood panelling to walls and ceiling, UPVC Double Glazed window to the side aspect.
low maintenance, predominantly block paved for off street parking, gated access to the side of property which leads to;
West Facing Rear Garden
generous size, predominantly laid to lawn with well stocked borders, feature pond, large greenhouse and timber storage shed, which is included.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62887762.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.