3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedwood Road, Sinfin, Derby
- Extended Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented Accomodation
- Close to Local Schooling
- Excellent Access to Commuter Links
- Close Proximity to Rolls-Royce
- Spacious Lounge
An EXTENDED semi detached property offering SPACIOUS ground floor accommodation. This popular location is within close proximity to local schooling, Derby Royal Hospital and major employers such as Rolls-Royce and Toyota. The well presented accommodation would suit a first time buyer.
An EXTENDED semi detached property offering SPACIOUS ground floor accommodation. This popular location is within close proximity to local schooling, Derby Royal Hospital and major employers such as Rolls-Royce and Toyota. The well presented accommodation would suit a first time buyer. In brief the living accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway, extended lounge, dining room, kitchen and to the first floor the landing leads to three bedrooms. The property occupies a generous sized plot with a driveway at the front providing off road parking leading to a single garage with up and over doors, whilst to the rear elevation is a generous sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
with door to front elevation, wall mounted light, double glazed windows, door leading to entrance hallway with radiator and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 21' 10" x 10' 6" ( 6.65m x 3.20m )
with double glazed window to front and radiator. Feature fireplace with wall mounted gas fire and tiled hearth with archway leading to
Dining Room 16' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.95m x 2.77m )
with double glazed window to rearm, patio doors giving rear access to garden, radiator, coving to ceiling.
L Shaped Kitchen 15' 10" x 15' 6" ( 4.83m x 4.72m )
fitted with matching wall and base units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, ne bowl sink drainer unit, cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwashers wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear and door giving rear access to garden.
First Floor Landing
with stairs from entrance hallway with airing cupboard and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 9' ( 4.39m x 2.74m )
with double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.21m )
with double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 6' ( 3.40m x 1.83m )
with double glazed window to front and radiator.
fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, partly tiled walls, obscured double glazed window to side.
to the front of the property is a driveway that leads to a single garage with up and over doors, the front garden is laid to lawn, the property is well set back from the road. To the rear of the property there is a generous sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn with well stoked shrub borders and paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62887777.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY111406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.