4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWilmer Road, EASTLEIGH
- No Forward Chain
- Four bedrooms (En-suite to master)
- Two reception rooms
- Large kitchen/family room
- Parking to the rear
- Recently re-decorated
- Convenient for Town Centre
- Book to view
Extended to provide exceptional accommodation, which includes two reception rooms and a large open plan kitchen/family room with French doors opening to the rear garden. There are four bedrooms in total with the master bedroom having an en-suite. Off road parking at the end of the rear garden.
** OFF ROAD PARKING**
NO CHAIN - Book to view this impressive size home, offering well presented accomodation.
Double glazed front door, stairs to the first floor, radiator
Lounge 12' 10" max into bay x 10' 2" max ( 3.91m max into bay x 3.10m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, feature character fireplace, coved and smooth finish ceiling
Dining Room 13' x 10' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, understairs cupboard, coved and smooth finish ceiling
Kitchen / Family Room 18' 5" x 10' 3" extending to 14' ( 5.61m x 3.12m extending to 4.27m )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden, radiator, modern fitted kitchen with a single drainer sink unit and cupboard below, further range of modern matching wall and base level cupboards with roll edge worktop surface over, built in oven & hob, space for dishwasher, coved and smooth finish ceiling with spotlighting.
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine
Low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator
First Floor Landing
Doors to the four bedrooms and the family bathroom
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 11' max ( 3.43m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, feature character fireplace, coved and smooth finish ceiling door to en-suite
Modern en-suite with a shower cubicle, low level W.C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, obscure double glazed window to rear
Bedroom 2 13' 7" max x 11' ( 4.14m max x 3.35m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, feature fireplace, radiator, coved and smooth finish ceiling
Bedroom 3 9' x 7' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, coved and smooth finish ceiling
Bedroom 4 8' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, coved and smooth finish ceiling
Obscure double glazed window to the side, low level W.C, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over, heated towel rail, smooth finish ceiling with spotlighting
To the front of the property there is a front garden, with a brick wall to the and a gate opening to a lawn with a pathway to the front door.
Rear Garden & Parking
The rear garden has a patio seating area opening to a lawn. At the end of the garden there are double gates opening from a rear service road allowing for off road parking at the end of the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62887819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.