4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElizabeth Drive, Oadby, Leicester
- Four bedroom semi detached
- Two reception rooms
- Front and rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
This four bedroom semi-detached house conveniently located for fantastic schooling and transport links. The property boasts two reception rooms as well as a conservatory and has both front and rear garden with the front garden offering off road parking leading to the garage. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
This four bedroom semi-detached house conveniently located for fantastic schooling and transport links. The property boasts two reception rooms as well as a conservatory and has both front and rear garden with the front garden offering off road parking leading to the garage. Being offered for sale with no chain, early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to front, radiator and real wood flooring.
Lounge 21' 4" x 12' 4" ( 6.50m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front, two radiators and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed French doors to rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Conservatory 13' x 10' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.33m )
UPVC conservatory with tiled flooring.
Kitchen 15' 11" x 8' 10" ( 4.85m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, cooker point, space for fridge/freezer and a double glazed window to the side.
Double glazed window to the rear and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 8' 5" ( 4.45m x 2.57m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and partly tiled walls.
Window to rear and W.C.
Low maintenance frontage with driveway leading up to the garage.
Garage 16' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.95m x 2.36m )
With an up and over door, power, lighting and plumbing.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62887837.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD104340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.