4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMoor Top Road, Kirkheaton, Huddersfield, HD5
- A completely unique stone built detached bungalow
- Standing in a large plot with established gardens
- A sweeping driveway leads to an integral double garage
- First floor games room providing work from home space if needed
- Particularly large lounge; with a separate dining room, snug and conservatory
- Fitted Oak front kitchen with a separate utility room
- Suited to those retiring who still want a large property, or family buyers
- Offered with no onward chain and vacant possession
- Gas central heating system and double glazing
- 360 degree virtual reality viewing and video available on www.wherewebelong.co.uk
It is not every day that a residence such as Audley House comes to the market.
Designed and built to our clients' own specification, the property plays host to a unique layout as depicted in our floorplans.
It stands in a large plot with lots of off road parking, including a generous double garage. The gardens are laid to lawn with established shrub beds and hedgerows providing privacy. From the rear patio one can enjoy a view over Huddersfield, and there is also a pleasant view from the front elevation.
Well placed for business travellers. Audley House is situated between Mirfield, Huddersfield and Wakefield. Train services run from the local stations to Leeds, Manchester and London. The M1 and M62 are similar distances in both directions, and provide access to all major trading centres across Yorkshire and beyond.
The property has a gas central heating system as well as sealed unit double glazing. The principle bedrooms have fitted wardrobes; the master bedroom having an en-suite bathroom.
There is a large room to the first floor, accessed from the reception hall. This has been used as a games room over the years, but would make an excellent home office environment.
The principle accommodation comprises:-
Reception Hall (16' x 10'); Lounge (19'9 x 15'9), Dining Room (10'10 x 15'6 max), Snug (10'10 x 9'), Conservatory, Fitted Kitchen (13 x 11'9) and Utility Room.
The Master Bedroom (18' x 10'6 max) has an En-Suite Bathroom with bath and shower, Bedroom 2 (an irregular shape with measurements of 12'6 X 11'), Bedroom 3 (11'10 x 11'5 Max) Bedroom 4 (9'4 x 6'1). There is also a separate bathroom and w.c to the bedroom wing of the house.
There are some small changes in elevation in the property giving the bungalow a split level nature, but this just adds to the character of this unique and spacious home.
Families, professionals, or those retiring should consider arranging a personal viewing. All appointments via our office.
The essentials: Mains services are connected. The property is Freehold. Measurements are a guide only as some rooms are of an irregular shape. Huddersfield 4 miles, Mirfield Station 1.7 miles, Leeds 18 miles, Wakefield Station 12 miles.
From Grange Moor roundabout proceed down the hill towards Mirfield. Proceed through the traffic lights at the Blacksmiths Arms, and the house can be found on the left hand side after a short distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8696243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belong, by James White, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.