2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale5 Ettrick Crescent, Rutherglen, Glasgow, G73 3LG
- Traditional two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Immaculate order throughout
- Much sought after and established location
- Attic and basement storage areas with development potential
- Lovely and enclosed gardens
Distinguished by its broad frontage and crisp white washed finish, a beautifully maintained traditional semi-detached bungalow with accommodation that will suit a variety of purchasers from mature downsizers to young couples/families.
The property at present offers well-proportioned accommodation all on the level with the added benefit of a substantial floored attic space and basement area offering further potential to develop (subject to relevant consents).
Ettrick Crescent is located just off Calderwood Road in a much sought after and established residential location only a short distance from the reputable Calderwood primary and Stonelaw high schools. Nearby Rutherglen Main Street and Stonelaw Road provide a more extensive range of amenities including supermarkets, bars, restaurants and train station for easy commuting to Glasgow City Centre and the surrounding areas. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by including the M74 link allowing swift access to the City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
The accommodation on offer comprises an entrance porch, inviting reception hallway with hatch over to a floored/lined attic space, a comfortable bay windowed lounge to the front with inset electric fire to focal wall, modern fitted kitchen with porch off giving direct access to the gardens at the rear, two spacious bedrooms, the master of which features a box bay window formation to the front and a well-appointed, fully tiled, bathroom comprising a white three piece suite with thermostatic mixer shower over bath. The specification includes gas fired central heating and double glazing (with exception of the basement windows).
Externally, the property sits within delightful garden grounds that are fully enclosed and incorporate excellent tree screening at the rear, aiding in a good degree of privacy/seclusion. There is a large lawn area and raised patio ideal for entertaining/alfresco dining. A driveway to the side provides off street parking for multiple vehicles and leads to a single detached garage. There is also access to a sizeable basement storage area from the rear which incorporates a utility room, workshop/store and three additional apartments.
The Energy Performance rating on this property is F.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62888164.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 98661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Burnside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.