2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClifton Gardens, Hull, HU3 3QB
- Spacious, end of terrace home
- Potential Investment Return of 10%
- Well apportioned dining area
- Fitted kitchen / integrated oven & hob
- Lobby to wet room and shower
- Very smart 1st floor shower room
- GCH, double glazing & retiled main roof
- VACANT POSSESSION - NO CHAIN
This spacious end house provides a deceptively spacious living area and is a sound choice for an investor or first time buyer.
The lounge is part-divided to offer a sitting room and a dining area and both the kitchen and bathroom to the first floor have been improved in recent times. The back of the house on the ground floor has been adapted with the introduction of further shower and WC in a wet room. Some cosmetic work is required to complete the modernistion but a firm foundation is on offer with uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and a retiled main roof.
Clifton Gardens, St Georges Road is positioned approx 2 miles to the west of the Hull City centre between Anlaby Road and Hessle Road with all of the associated amenities. Public transport links are avialable to most areas of Hull and the villages to the west.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 421214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.