2 bedroom terraced house for saleOxford Road, Gomersal, BD19 4HA
- Substantial Inner Through Terrace
- Very well presented throughout
- Provides 2 BEDROOMS
- Potential to make a 3rd Bedroom
- Situated in sought after location
- Lovely open aspect views to rear
- Overlooking farmland
- Walking distance to Gomersal Primary School
- Catchment area for BBG Academy
- Energy Rating D
LOVELY OPEN ASPECT VIEWS: Very well presented INNER THROUGH TERRACE (1of 3), situated in this sought after location. Occupies an enviable position backing onto farmland and overlooking Gomersal Cricket Club. The property provides 2 Bedrooms, but can easily can be made into 3 Bedrooms. A DETAILED VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE.
The accommodation comprises: Hallway, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom.
Hallway - uPVC door. Laminate flooring.
Lounge - 3.84m x 3.15m into alcove (12'7" x 10'4" into alco - Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth, built in gas fire.
Dining Kitchen - 4.72m x 4.42m into alcove (15'6" x 14'6" into alco - Spacious kitchen with a well equipped range of base and wall units, worktops and sink unit. Built in oven, hob and extractor fan.
Bedroom 1 - 4.80m x 3.84m into alcove (15'9" x 12'7" into alco - Feature decorative fireplace. Fitted wardrobes. Double bedroom with 2 windows so potential to split to create a 3rd bedroom.
Bedroom 2 - 4.17m x 2.18m (13'8" x 7'2") - Enviable views overlooking farmland.
Bathroom/W.C. - 3.48m x 1.96m + recess (11'5" x 6'5" + recess) - Impressive period style white bathroom suite with roll top bath and walk in shower cubicle. 1/2 tile walls and tiled flooring. Heated towel rail.
Outside - To the front overlooking Gomersal Cricket Club. To the rear has an enviable open aspect view over farmland. Pleasant garden.
Directions - From Birkenshaw proceed down Bradford Road and at the roundabout continue straight ahead towards Gomersal onto Oxford Road. Proceed through the traffic lights at Hill Top and No`174 can be found on the right hand side, opposite Gomersal Cricker Club.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62888200.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27402125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Birkenshaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.