1 bedroom flat for saleLewisham High Street, Lewisham, London, SE13 5JX
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartment
- 533 sq ft Stunning Living Space
- A former 1930s flagship department store
- Unique Apartment - Art Deco Building
- Gymnasium and Concierge
- 5 Minutes from Lewisham Station
- 30% Minimum Deposit Required
JS & Co present this stunning 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in a unique Art Deco style building. This apartment has 533 st ft of beautifully crafted living space.
This former 1930s flagship department store has been converted in a Manhattan- style loft apartment. Situated in the heart of Lewisham town centre, it evokes charm and character like none other. It facilities include a concierge, exquisite décor in the communal area, a communal lift and gymnasium. Crafted to combine comfort and sophistication, this Manhattan-style suite offers modern open-plan living and comprises a designer kitchen with integrated Neff appliances and timber worktops; a luxury bathroom suite with underfloor heating; and a spacious bedroom fitted with sliding partition doors, LED lighting and quality carpeting.
Located within a short 5-minute walk from Lewisham Station, this Zone 2 location is one of the best connected areas in South East London and a great base from which to commute. With DLR and National Rail services to Canary Wharf, London Bridge and Charing Cross. There are several amenities close by: The Royal Observatory, National Maritime Museum and Queen's House are just some of the great landmarks found in the historic Royal Borough of Greenwich.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.