4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Cleres Way, Danbury, CHELMSFORD, Essex
- GUIDE PRICE £400,000 to £425,000
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Lounge and Dining Rooms
- Kitchen & Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom wc
- Driveway and Single Garage
- Rear Garden
- Part UPVC double glazed
- Gas Radiator Heating Replacement Boiler
- Ideal for Modernising
***GUIDE PRICE £400,000 to £425,000***
Four bed detached house set in a pleasant no through road with far reaching views from the front. The property benefits from a ground floor cloakroom, open plan lounge diner, and a kitchen to the rear. Upstairs are four good sized bedroom as well as a family bathroom. The property is ideal for upgrading and refurbishing, however some windows have just been replaced with uPVC double glazed as well as a new composite front door to the entrance lobby.
There is driveway parking as well as a single garage.
To the rear is a paved patio area, with steps leading up to the lawn and the rest of the garden. The property has the benefit of gas central heating by radiators.
Danbury has local shops, tea rooms, doctors surgery, pubs and Ofsted highly rated schools, and is well know for it's Country Park and wooded areas for those that enjoy the outdoors. Chelmsford City is only 10 mins by car with its major facilities and rail link to London.
Property ref: 121_972_4507173
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62888290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4507173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Owen Lyons, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.