2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleChapel Street, Petersfield, Hampshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Ground Floor
- Period Property
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- No Ongoing Chain
- Close to Main Line Station
- Walking Distance To The Shops
- 121 Years Remaining On Lease
An opportunity to purchase this two bedroom conversion apartment being offered to the market with vacant possession.
The property benefits from an open plan living room/kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also has the benefit of a car parking space, own front garden and is within walking distance of the local shops and importantly the main line station.
Enter the property from a communal hallway, your own front door leads into the open plan living room/kitchen with window to the front into splay bay. To the rear of the room is a kitchen with wall and base units and worktops over incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap, built-in electric hob with oven below and extractor hood, tiled splashback, space for fridge, laminate wood floor to kitchen area. Inner hallway provides access to the main bedroom with rear aspect window and built-in cupboard. Bathroom gives side aspect window with white bathroom suite, comprises panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, wood laminate floor. Bedroom two has a window with side aspect and built-in cupboard housing boiler.
Front garden mainly laid to lawn. Parking can be found behind the building and the property has one allocated space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62888623.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101540026956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bourne, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.