This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom terraced house for sale

Elderfield Drive, Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17

£29,500

Property Description

Key features

  • 25% Shared Ownership Home
  • EARLY VIEWINGS ADVISED
  • Spacious Lounge Diner
  • Modern Fitted Kitchen
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Modern Family Bathroom
  • Enclosed Rear & Side Gardens
  • Allocated Parking To Front
  • Great Location
  • Stair-casing Available

Full description

A 25% is available at £29,500 and a monthly rent of £241.75 for the share not owned, together with a monthly service charge of £24.44. For this Spacious Family Home in a desirable area of Sutton in Ashfield. The Entrance Hall has a Cloaks WC and access to the modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a really spacious lounge/dining room which has plenty of natural light coming in from the windows and glass door overlooking the garden. To the First Floor are THREE bedrooms and a modern family Bathroom. To the rear is a garden laid to lawn along with a really good space to the side of the property and gated access tot he front where there is a driveway providing off road parking. EPC Grade C.

Location

Great Location with easy links to the A38 and the M1 Junction 28 as well as all other major road networks locally. Good Primary and Secondary Schools and Sutton in Ashfield are all within walking distance.

Our View

This is a GREAT way to getting your foot on the property ladder by buying a 25% share and renting the remaining 75% and over a period of time you can increase the amount you own and reduce the amount you rent, Sounds interesting doesn't it!! Call us to find out more.


Kitchen 8' 0" (6) x 10' 0" (5) (2.44m (6) x 3.05m (5) )

Lounge / Dining Room 15' 0" (8) x 18' 0" (4) (4.57m (8) x 5.49m (4) )

Master Bedroom 15' 0" (1) x 8' 0" (6) (4.57m (1) x 2.44m (6) )

Bedroom 13' 0" (7) x 8' 0" (7) (3.96m (7) x 2.44m (7) )

Bedroom 6' 0" (7) x 8' 0" (9) (1.83m (7) x 2.44m (9) )

Bathroom / WC 6' 0" (7) x 6' 0" (5) (1.83m (7) x 1.83m (5) )




IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:

We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.


528692892/2


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
24 November 2017

Floorplans

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 528692892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Kirkby-In-Ashfield . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.