2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSPENCER GLADE, RYDE
- Well Presented DETACHED Bungalow
- Stylish 2015 Build
- 2 Bedrooms
- Stunning Kitchen/Diner (20'7 x 17'7)
- Quiet, Tucked Away Position
- Generous Lawn Gardens
- Triple Aspect 16'10 Lounge
- Wooden Garage & Gated Gravelled Drive
- Backs Onto Woodland
- Gas C/Heating & D/Glazing
Views this property now via our online Video Tour..........................Built in 2015, this beautifully presented DETACHED bungalow is situated in a quiet corner of Ryde and sits within a very much sought after and highly regarded location. This peaceful cul-de-sac setting will appeal to those looking for an altogether quieter lifestyle whilst remaining within in striking distance of essential facilities. The generous lawn gardens which sweep around the bungalow plus the adjoining woodland beyond the perimeter fence create a pleasant outlook from all windows. Inside, as you would expect from a new bungalow, the interior is beautifully styled and presented ready for any buyer to move straight into. The stunning kitchen is finished in fashionable modern tones topped with contrasting Corian worktops. Its central island seamlessly connects the kitchen to the dining and seating areas within this sizeable open plan room. The lounge protrudes into the garden to ensure all aspects of the gardens can be enjoyed and the adjoining sun deck is well placed for views of the nearby sea. A five bar gate opens onto a large gravelled drive with spaces for several vehicles and a wooden garage offers undercover parking. Ryde's bustling town centre is roughly a mile away conveniently offering a generous selection of retail shops, banks, post offices, a handy supermarket and various restaurants and coffee shops. Many commuters naturally gravitate to this general area as both the passenger ferry and hovercraft connections to the mainland are easily within walking distance for most and a brief cycle ride away.
Description in brief:-
Entrance Hallway (8'10 x 7'7)
Kitchen/Diner (20'7 x 17'7)
Lounge (16'10 x 12'5)
Bedroom 1 (18'10 x 10'9)
Bedroom 2 (14'5 x 6'5)
Shower Room (8'5 x 7'7)
Gardens -Extensive Lawns
Garden Chalet (14'8 x 14'8)
Garage - Wooden construction
Driveway - 5 Bar Gate, Gravelled Drive
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8363076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Wright Estate Agency, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.