2 bedroom town house for saleVyner Close, Thorpe Astley
Sold by Us
- Two Bedroom Mid Town House
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Fitted Ktchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Currently tenanted until 21st February 2018
- To View Call 01530 231 859
ENTRANCE HALL With radiator.
CLOAKROOM With WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
LOUNGE 13' 6" x 12' 5" (4.13m x 3.81m) With radiator and double glazed window.
FITTED KITCHEN 12' 5" x 9' 1" (3.81m x 2.79m) With one and half bowl sink and drainer, base and eye level units, rolled edge work top surfaces, tile splash backs, built in oven and hob, double glazed window and double glazed patio doors over looking the rear garden.
UPSTAIRS Approached from a central landing are two bedrooms and the bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 5" x 9' 3" (3.81m max narrowing to 2.81m x 2.83m) With radiator and double glazed window.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 5" x 7' 9" (3.81m x 2.37m) With radiator, double glazed window and built in wardrobes.
BATH AND SHOWER ROOM With enclosed shower cubicle, bath, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tile splash backs and radiator.
OUTSIDE There is a rear garden. There is car parking to the front.
Please note that room sizes are quoted in metres to the nearest tenth of a metre measured from wall to wall. The imperial equivalent is included as an approximate guide from applicants not fully conversant with the metric system. Room measurements are included as a guide to room sizes and are not intended to be used when ordering carpets or flooring.
The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by Shepherd & White and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency can be given.
Freehold - Shepherd & White recommends that purchasers satisfy themselves as to the tenure of this property and we recommend they consult a legal representative such as a solicitor appointed in their purchase.
From March 1st 2004 all estate agents are required, by law, to check the identification of all purchasers prior to instructing solicitors on an agreed sale and for all sellers prior to commencing marketing the property. Suitable forms if ID include new style drivers licence or signed passport.
These details have been prepared offering the property for sale and we are now in the process of checking their complete accuracy with the vendor and if possible their solicitor. If there are any points you wish further clarification on please do not hesitate to ask.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100279000715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shepherd & White, Leicester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.