4 bedroom house for saleOld Manor Drive,Isleworth,TW7
- Family Home over 1,200 sq ft
- Borough of Richmond upon Thames
- South facing garden
- Cul-de-sac location
- Garage with double doors
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes/bedroom units
- £470 a square foot
- Underfloor heating in bathroom
- 0.4 miles to Whitton High Street
- 0.7 miles to Whitton Railway Station
This well presented four bedroom family home is located in a tree lined cul-de-sac, 0.2 miles to Murray Park and 0.7 miles to Whitton Railway Station
This well presented four-bedroom family home is located in the Borough of Richmond upon Thames within a tree lined cul-de-sac. The ground floor comprises of a bay fronted reception room leading into an open plan kitchen diner. The kitchen is to a high standard with fitted appliances and doors leading into the conservatory and south facing rear garden.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower. To the second floor there is a double bedroom. Outside offers a well-maintained garden and access to private garage with double doors. Further benefits include utility room, WC and a front garden. Call today on 020 8940 2255 to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2543657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.