2 bedroom apartment for saleAdmirals Quay, Ocean Way, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14
- Private Gym
- Floor to ceiling glazed living area
- Concierge service
- Two bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Balcony overlooking the City
- Allocated parking
- Viewing by appointment only
- EPC Rating = D
Two bedroom sixth floor apartment in Ocean Village with secure undercroft parking.
Ocean Village is home to an array of attractive local bars and restaurants, cinema, shops and interesting walks along the ancient sea defences
The Hawkins Tower, Admirals Quay is close to many transport links with Southampton Central Train Station just 2 miles away, with fast trains to London Waterloo in 1h 5.
Excellent shopping is nearby at West Quay, a state of the art experience with 150 shops; and at Gunwharf Quays 15 miles to the east. Winchester, the ancient capital of Wessex, offers a blend of history as well as numerous appealing contemporary attractions.
A contemporary two bedroom sixth floor apartment with city views just a stones throw from the sought after ocean village marina.
The Hawkins Tower is located within the popular Admirals Quay development in Ocean Village, which benefits from 24 hour concierge and access to residents gym.
The apartment itself boast two double bedrooms, master with en-suite, additional family bathroom and open plan living accommodation with access to a private balcony off the kitchen.
The offering is completed by an undercroft allocated parking space.
Square Footage: 754 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOD170093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.