2 bedroom bungalow for saleBeechfield Road, Milnrow, Rochdale, Greater Manchester, OL16
- SOUGHT AFTER POSITION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRAM LINKS
- SUPER PLOT WITH IMMACULATE REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY AND CARPORT
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR DOWNSIZERS
- LOUNGE TO REAR OVERLOOKING GARDEN
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
OCCUPYING A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER POSITION, THIS VERY WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW STANDS ON A SUPER PLOT WITH AN IMMACULATE REAR GARDEN AND AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING. A SUPER OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WISHING TO DOWNSIZE, YET STILL HAVE AMPLE LIVING ACCOMMODATION, EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
A very attractive two bedroom semi detached true bungalow, which stands on a very good size plot with easy to maintain front garden with well stocked flower borders, driveway parking with carport and a superb, private garden to the rear with patio, lawn and stocked flower borders.
The property occupies a very sought after position within Milnrow, only minutes drive from local amenities, tram links to Manchester and the M62 motorway network.
Smartly presented throughout the property comprises entrance hall, lounge to the rear with patio doors to rear garden, dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom/WC.
Gas central heating is installed with radiators throughout and the property is also double glazed for added comfort and economy.
An excellent opportunity for those wishing to downsize, early viewing is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62890123.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROC170752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cowell & Norford, Rochdale . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.