2 bedroom terraced house for saleMeacham Meadow, Stratford Park, Wolverton
- Modern Two Bedroom Home
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Car Port With Parking For Two Cars
* VIEWING ADVISED * A modern and well presented two bedroom inner terrace situated in this sought after area with excellent rail links to London. The property benefits from double glazing, a downstairs cloakroom, a kitchen with a range of appliances and a car port providing two parking spaces.
A modern and well presented two bedroom inner terrace situated in this sought after area with excellent rail links to London. The property benefits from double glazing, a downstairs cloakroom, a kitchen with a range of appliances, gas to radiator heating and a car port providing two allocated parking spaces. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room open to kitchen, first floor landing to two bedrooms and bathroom, front garden, communal rear garden and car port.
Via covered storm porch with courtesy light and step up to part double glazed front door.
Wooden flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor. Telephone point. Doors off:
White suite comprising wall mounted hand wash basin and low flush wc. Tiled splash back. Radiator. Extractor fan. Understairs storage recess.
Sitting Room 12' 6" x 9' ( 3.81m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Open plan to;
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.29m )
Contemporary kitchen comprising single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under. Further matching range of base and high level units with complementary work surface areas. Built in 'Zanussi' electric oven and gas hob with fitted cooker fan over. Integral fridge freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Concealed and wall mounted gas fired boiler. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Built in storage cupboard. Doors off:
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' max x 6' 7" ( 3.05m max x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
White suite comprising pedestal hand wash basin, low flush wc and panelled bath with mixer tap and fitted shower unit. Tiled to water sensitive areas. Double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Shaver point
Open plan and laid to flower and shrub beds. Path to front door.
Communal Rear Garden
Enclosed by close board fencing being mainly laid to lawn.
Two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62890174.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSD304295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.