1 bedroom apartment for saleNewton Hill, Newton Ferrers, Plymouth
- No Onward Chain
- Top Floor Apartment for Over 55's
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Communal Lounge and Gardens
- Views Towards The Estuary
- Close to Amenities
Apartment situated in Newton Ferrers designed for people aged 55 and over. Benefits include no onward chain. Communal facilities include landscape gardens, communal lounge, laundry room, assisted bathroom, guest room, lift serving all floors. Fire alarm system, secure door entry.
Apartment situated in Newton Ferrers designed for people aged 55 and over. Benefits include no onward chain. Communal facilities include landscape gardens, communal lounge, laundry room, assisted bathroom, guest room, lift serving all floors. Fire alarm system, secure door entry,emergency call system. Close to local amenities such as Co-op, Butchers, Post Office and Chemist. Call Plymstock Connells today to arrange a viewing - 01752 481577!
Lift and stairs ascending to all floors. Secure intercom entry.
Door to the front. Intercom. Storage cupboard housing wall mounted vaillant boiler. Radiator. Carpet.
Lounge 16' 8" into recess x 14' 8" into recess ( 5.08m into recess x 4.47m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Telephone and television points. Pull cords.
Kitchen Area 14' 8" x 4' 3" ( 4.47m x 1.30m )
Wall and base units with complementary work surfaces. Electric Hob, Integrated oven. Freezer. Radiator. Partially Tiled. Extractor. Plumbing for dishwasher/ washing machine.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Television point. Loft hatch. Pull cords.
Wet Room comprising Mira walk in shower, wash hand basin, wc, radiator, extractor fan. Partially tiled.
Communal gardens laid to lawn. Seating area which gives views over The Estuary.
First come first serve spaces. Additional parking close by
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62890177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLK304270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Plymstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.