5 bedroom detached house for saleMalvern Drive, Stokesley, North Yorkshire
- Five Bedroom Detached Property
- Refurbished Interior
- Superb Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Kitchen with Granite Work Tops and Integrated Appliances
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Integral Double Garage with Electric Door
- Modern Bathroom and Two En Suites
- Landscaped Gardens with Westerly Aspect
- Contemporary Design Interior
As soon as you cross the threshold you know you entered somewhere very special. Malvern Drive has the undeniable presence of a beautifully designed home. It has been transformed by the present owners to boast a combination of elegance and contemporary family space. The hub of the house lies on the ground floor with every thought given to a free flowing functional space. In the kitchen white gloss cabinets compliment granite work tops and integrated appliances open plan to the vaulted breakfast family room with bifold doors to the gardens. The living room has bifold doors to the sitting room with French doors to the garden. A utility room and cloakroom complete the ground floor. On the first floor the master bedroom has an en suite shower, guest bedroom with en suite shower, three further generous bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally block paved parking leads to an integral double garage with electric door, landscaped gardens surround the property with a sunny Westerly aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62890252.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.