2 bedroom flat for saleDavenant Road, Archway, N19
- Beautiful lower ground floor two bedroom apartment
- Gorgeous level of finish throughout and oak floors
- Set within catchment of Yerbury School
- Close to Archway and Upper Holloway
- Benefits from underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Large impressive reception and seperate modern kitchen
- Private rear patio garden with raised decked area
- Moments from a host of amenities and transport
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set on the lower ground floor of a beautiful period conversion this striking two bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous level of finish throughout along with wonderful oak floors and a private rear patio garden.
Davenant Road offers close proximity to the local shops and amenities of Holloway Road and Archway as well as being conveniently located for all transport links. The nearest underground station is Archway (Northern Line).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62890336.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1047470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.