4 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Peters Avenue, Kettering
- Secure off road parking to rear
- Close to town centre and station
- Spacious rooms on 3 floors
- Gas c/h, PVC double glazed
- bathroom and shower room
- Easy to manage garden
A modern 4 bedroom town house conveniently located within half a mile of the heart of the town centre. This spacious home offers good sized rooms spread over 3 floors and includes 4 decent sized bedrooms and a generous sized living room. The accommodation has gas fired radiator central heating, PVC double glazing and chrome faced light switches and power points. There is an easily manageable enclosed rear garden with direct access to the secure parking area behind where there is an allocated parking space. There is a small annual charge for management and maintenance of the parking area and remote control gates.
Location - The property is conveniently situated within a short walk of local amenities; the local swimming pool is a third of a mile, the Heritage quarter where there are restaurants and pubs and the heart of the town centre is under half a mile. The main line railway station with frequent services of around one hour to London St Pancras International is about three quarters of a mile on foot. For vehicular traffic St Peters Avenue is split into two sections; the through route from London Road and the town centre down to and including Gladstone Street and the less busy section accessed from Linden Avenue up to Glasdstone Street where this property this property can be found on the right hand side between Gordon Street and Gladstone Street. There are local shops in the neighbourhood.
Hall - Tiled floor
Cloakroom/Wc - 1.8 x 0.8 (5'10" x 2'7") -
Living Room - 5.49 x 4.64 (18'0" x 15'2") -
Kitchen - 2.91 x 2.59 (9'6" x 8'5") - Tiled floor, range of units, built under oven, hob, hood, integrated fridge, dishwasher and washing machine.
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 4.75 max x 4.64 (15'7" max x 15'2") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.73 x 2.61 (12'2" x 8'6") -
Shower Room - 1.83 x 2 (6'0" x 6'6") -
Second Floor Landing -
Bedroom 3 - 3 x 4.64 (9'10" x 15'2") - Sloping ceiling
Bedroom 4 - 2.54 x 3.6 (8'3" x 11'9") - Sloping ceiling
Bathroom - 1.55 x 2.61 (5'1" x 8'6") -
Outside - Allocated parking to rear accessed through remote controlled gates
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62890387.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27433568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lucas Estate Agents, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.