4 bedroom detached house for saleDevizes, Wiltshire, SN10 2AS
- Tucked away position
- Level walking distance to town centre
- South facing fully enclosed rear garden
- Two South facing balconies
- Three double bedrooms with a further good size single bedroom
- Master bedroom with shower room en-suite
- Single garage with three parking spaces
- Useful garden shed with power and heating
- Over looking the Kennet and Avon Canal
A rare opportunity to acquire a comfortably spacious, Four bedroom detached town house situated in a quiet, tucked away location within five minutes walk from Devizes' historic market place. To the rear of the property, south facing covered balconies on two levels offer attractive views of the Kennet and Avon canal with a mature and well stocked garden below.
The property is situated in the corner of a desirable private mews courtyard with off street parking for three cars together with a good sized single garage. On entering the house via an external front porch, a central hallway provides access to a spacious kitchen breakfast room. There is also a downstairs cloakroom and a large under-stairs cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. The hallway opens onto an attractive south-facing sitting room with large french doors leading onto a spacious terrace. The garden is completely private and secure and includes the patio area, a well tended lawn, mature herbaceous borders, and a useful garden shed with power and a heater.
First floor accommodation comprises a large south-facing master bedroom with en suite shower room and private balcony. On this level there is a second double bedroom and a family bathroom. On the second floor, there is another large south-facing room with private balcony which is currently set up as an office, but may otherwise be used as a third double bedroom. There is also a fourth single bedroom and access to generous loft storage.
The house is fully double glazed and uses gas central heating.
Devizes is a splendid traditional market town with an excellent weekly outdoor market and a good range of amenities and boutique shops. The town provides easy access to the larger Spa City of Bath and the Cathedral City of Salisbury. There are mainline railway stations at nearby Pewsey and Chippenham (London Paddington approx. one hour twenty minutes) with junction 17 of the M4 motorway also close at hand.
This house is offered with no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62893244.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFDZCB3MMEWS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.