2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Quays, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M50
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- Close to public transport links
- Overlooking the beautiful Salford Quays waterfront
- Minutes walk from local amenities
- Parking included
- Balcony views
- Already tenanted for immediate income
These luxury apartments are the finest accommodation on the Quays and are just minutes away from MediaCityUK, the home of the BBC and ITV among others. Salford Quays is a world renowned technology, media and telecommunications hub and young professionals are moving from all over the country to live and work in this exciting and world renowned area.
Salford is one of the UK's best buy-to-let hotspots, offering landlords strong capital appreciation along with high rental yields and due to the high tenant demand in the area.
This stunning 12th floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers unbeatable views over the Quays from its balcony as well as being within minutes of Manchester city centre via the Harbour City Metrolink tram station which is situated behind the development.
The open plan living area and kitchen is bright and airy, providing tenants with a premium modern living experience. The apartment is unfurnished and comes with secure parking.
This apartment is currently tenanted and therefore offers immediate income to an investor looking to expand their buy-to-let portfolio in one of the UK's best property investment markets.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INT_231NVBuilding. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Knox , Salford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.