1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLeed Street, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 1 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Walking distance to the beach and town
- Wet room
- Good size private rear courtyard garden
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (67)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £125,000, please contact Pittis.
Its rare to find a ground floor apartment with both parking (for two) and a garden, but we have got one here!As you pull up you will see the two spaces ideal for you and any visitors that come along. There is a pretty front covered veranda with a quarry tiled floor and your front door is here too.Step inside and you will come across a newly decorated and carpeted good sized lounge, all your furniture will fit in with no problems.There is an inner hall that takes you past the great size double bedroom and into the kitchen/breakfast room with fitted hob and oven. You can fit a breakfast table in here to enjoy your "wake up" morning coffee.The rear hall takes you to the wet room and separate toilet and continue on to the private rear courtyard garden where you can catch a bit of sun or, if you have a dog then he can have a run around out here. Double glazed and warmed by gas central heating this apartment is ideal as its offered chain free too.The apartment is sitting waiting for its new owner who can be on Sandown's golden sandy beaches in a few minutes and with the train station running to Ryde Pier Head for the mainland connection, doctors, dentist, High Street shops and restaurants available its in a prime position.
What the Owner says:
I have owned this apartment for quite a few years and its been a great one to let out .However, since the last tenant left I have decorated throughout and have decided to sell.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Covered Veranda
- Lounge: 13'11 x 12'7 (4.24m x 3.84m)
- Inner Hall
- Bedroom: 13'0 x 12'5 (3.97m x 3.79m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 11'3 x 9'10 (3.43m x 3.00m)
- Rear Hall
- Wet Room
- Separate Toilet
- Parking for two cars
- Private Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62894869.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.