2 bedroom terraced house for salePrimrose Road, Dover, Kent
- 2 bedroom mid-terrace home
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Fantastic rear garden
- Close to shops & Dover Priory railway station
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (64)
For anyone wanting to get onto their first rung of the housing ladder then this home could be your dream first time buy as it really is a blank canvass. The lounge is a perfect room to sit back and unwind after a hard day at work and upstairs both bedrooms are equal sizes so no need to argue which bedroom is who's.
Outside there is a fantastic rear garden where you can enjoy the sun for the most of the day making it a great place to sit out in peaceful surroundings to read the latest novel or eat your meals 'al-fresco'. The home is within easy walking distance to a variety of shops or the nearby London Road, as well as Dover town. There is a regular bus service into town from nearby Coombe Valley Road and for anybody who doesn't drive. Dover Priory railway station with its fast links to London is just a short walk away for anyone who needs to commute to work or wanting to treat themselves to a shopping trip or a night out in the weekend. With no onward chain you could be in sooner than you think.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 10'6 x 9'10 (3.20m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen: 10'6 x 9'10 (3.20m x 3.00m)
- Downstairs Bathroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 9'10 x 9'3 (3.00m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'10 x 9'3 (3.00m x 2.82m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62894929.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.