3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFirstbrook Close, Penylan, Cardiff
- Well Presented Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Gardens
- Driveway & Garage
- Potential to Extend
- Spacious Lounge
- No Chain
**No Chain** This well presented three bedroom home with large gardens giving the potential to extend is situated in this popular cul de sac location on this modern development. The property is walking distance of local shops, public houses, bus routes, schools and supermarkets.
Offered to the market with no chain is this very well presented home set on this popular cul de sac location. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen/dining area and conservatory. To the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. There is a large enclosed garden to the side and rear which gives potential to extend. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and garage.
A lovely family home which must be viewed internally.
Via hardwood door with obscured glazed panel giving access into:
Stairs giving access to the first floor, radiator, wall mounted alarm system, Cupboard housing electric fuse box, door to lounge.
Lounge 12' 1" max x 13' 6" max ( 3.68m max x 4.11m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, french wooden doors giving access to the dining area.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 15' 8" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.78m max x 3.25m max )
The dining area has tiled flooring, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, sliding doors leading to conservatory, power points, open plan to kitchen area.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces over incorporating sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, freezer, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled flooring, power points.
Conservatory 8' 11" max x 8' ( 2.72m max x 2.44m )
Upvc and double glazed conservatory with double glazed doors leading to rear garden, tiled flooring, radiator, power point.
Loft access, Airing cupboard housing tank and linen storage, power point, access to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 7" max ( 3.71m x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to the front and side aspect, Fitted wardrobes, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two 9' max x 9' 3" max ( 2.74m max x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three 9' max x 6' 1" max ( 2.74m max x 1.85m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, power points.
Obscured double glazed window to the side aspect, 3 Piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., tiled splashbacks, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
There are enclosed gardens to the side and rear which is enclosed by fencing, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, borders housing shrubs and conifers, gate providing side access.
The front garden is open plan and laid to lawn with shrubbery.
There is a driveway leading to garage which is accessed via up and over door with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62895638.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.