2 bedroom town house for saleCobblestones Drive, Illingworth, Halifax
- ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS
- END TOWN HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOM
- MUST VIEW
- NO CHAIN
William H Brown in Halifax are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom end town house in Illingworth. This property would be ideal for a first time buyer. PLEASE CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
William H Brown in Halifax are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom modern town house situated on the Cobblestones development in Illingworth. This property would be ideal for a first time buyer, the property has been finished to a neutral finish throughout. The accommodation comprises; Entrance vestibule, Cloakroom, Kitchen and Lounge to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and house bathroom. External to the house is a small front garden with path to entrance door. Lawned garden with patio area to rear and a allocated parking spot. PLEASE CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING ON 01422 362845!
Double glazed door to front elevation and central heating radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and vinyl floor.
Lounge 15' 4" x 13' 2" max ( 4.67m x 4.01m max )
With space for free standing furniture, double glazed french doors to rear, double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 6' 4" ( 2.41m x 1.93m )
Kitchen fitted with wall and base units, with work surfaces over. Also fitted with sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, and washing machine. Also benefitting from tiling, double glazed window to front elevation and vinyl floor.
Bedroom One 7' 11" x 13' 2" ( 2.41m x 4.01m )
With space for bed and free standing furniture, also benefiting from double glazed windows to front elevation, and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 13' 1" max ( 2.54m x 3.99m max )
With space for bed and free standing furniture, double glazed windows to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Three piece suite with bath and mixer taps with overhead power shower, wash hand basin and YWCA with button flush. Also benefiting from extractor fan and central heating radiator. Partially tiled with vinyl flooring.
Lawn to front, allocated parking to rear. Also benefiting from a patio area and lawned garden to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62895697.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX108747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.