2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGodstone Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 double bedroom end-of-terrace home
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Lounge and dining areas
- Useful loft space
- EPC energy rating D (60)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
If you are looking for somewhere you can just move into with great living space, then you need to look no further. Boasting generous space throughout, this home is perfect whether you want to entertain or just sit and relax after a long day.The lounge and dining areas give you the space to entertain your family and friends when they come round to visit.If you like to entertain, then the kitchen that has been refitted and carefully designed for any budding chef, is also open-plan to the dining area so you can easily be party to any conversation.The level rear garden is definitely a feature of the property, whether it is for the children to play in or for you to exercise those green fingers.Parking is always a concern for everyone but with the 2 spaces at the front, you won’t need to worry about where to leave your car when you return home.The home is set in a great location, close to both local shops, restaurants and bars. If you commute to work, there is a choice of stations as you are within easy reach of both Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham. Alternatively if you need to access the motorway network, then you are also only approximately 3.5 miles away from Junction 6 of the M25.
What the Owner says:
We can truly say this has been our treasured family home. Over the years we have updated and maintained the home to ensure that we have had comfortable and happy living. This includes the replacing of the boiler recently.We will truly miss the wonderful neighbours and the home, especially sitting out in the garden with a good book, as the sun hits this area all afternoon and into the evening.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'10 x 9'3 (4.22m x 2.82m)
- Dining Area: 12'3 x 7'5 (3.74m x 2.26m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'8 x 6'3 (2.64m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'10 x 9'9 (3.30m x 2.97m)
- Dressing Area: 6'3 into fitted wardrobes x 4'5 (1.91m x 1.35m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'4 x 7'10 (2.85m x 2.39m)
- Loft Space: 14'0 x 11'11 (4.27m x 3.63m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62895991.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24405570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.