2 bedroom apartment for saleGarrington Road, Bromsgrove
- *No Upward Chain*
- A well presented top floor Apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge, modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Allocated parking, well maintained communal areas
- EPC Rating = C Council Tax Band = B
- Call us on 0121 453 8447 to arrnage a viewing
Dunedin Sales & Lettings are pleased to introduce a modern well presented top floor apartment situated in the popular estate, Breme Park, no upward chain.
Description in brief: hallways, storage cupboard, good-sized lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath, gas central heating with double glazing throughout.Outside: Allocated parking area has one allocated parking space.
Hallway 18' 11'' x 3' 2'' (2.72m x 0.96m)
Hallway 215' 1'' x 3' 6'' (4.59m x 1.07m)
Lounge13' 9'' x 13' 5'' (4.19m x 4.09m)
Kitchen8' 1'' x 7' 7'' (2.46m x 2.31m)
Bedroom 112' 8'' x 10' 0'' (3.86m x 3.05m)
Bedroom 28' 5'' x 8' 2'' (2.56m x 2.49m)
Bathroom6' 1'' x 5' 8'' (1.85m x 1.73m)
Storage3' 1'' x 2' 2'' (0.94m x 0.66m)
The vendor has informed us that this property is Leasehold but prospective purchasers are advised to contact their solicitors for verification
We have been advised there are 89 Years remaining on a 99 year lease.
Breme Park is within walking distance of Bromsgrove Train Station and within close proximity of Bromsgrove town centre with a number of High Street shops and a wide selection of bars and restaurants, along with the Artrix Theatre. There are Co-op and Aldi stores within easy reach of the development. Also nearby are the Ryland Athletics Centre & The Dolphin Leisure Centre. There is also an excellent selection of local schools close by including First, Middle & High Schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62896150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8366966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dunedin Sales & Lettings, Rubery. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.