3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRaleigh Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 1SG
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Walking Distance Of Blackpool Promenade
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Large Dining Room & Modern Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Large Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Rear Garden, Driveway & Single Garage
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN BLACKPOOL WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BLACKPOOL PROMENADE & BEACH *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in location in Blackpool. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and Blackpool beach and promenade and within easy access of Blackpool Town Centre and St Anne's Square, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large dining room with feature log burning fire, large modern fitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a large block paved driveway to the front of the property leading to a single garage and a low maintenance rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 419980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.