3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSprowston, Norwich, NR7
Offers in Region of
- Norfolk Homes end terrace house
- Three bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen dining room
- Ground floor WC
- Modern bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Part Exchange Considered
- Offers Invited
Offering three bedrooms (master en-suite), this Norfolk Homes built end terrace house features a well proportioned lounge, fitted kitchen breakfast room, ground floor WC and modern bathroom situated on the first floor. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden, a garage and off road parking.
The suburb of Sprowston lies to the north of Norwich City Centre and boasts a superb 4* Hotel and County Club with 18 hole golf course, all levels of schools and a wide range of shops (Tesco Superstore), public houses and restaurants. There are regular bus services into the city centre and easy access to the beautiful Norfolk Broads and coast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62897900.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26610401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.