3 bedroom terraced house for saleChichester Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Immaculate 3 bedroom family home; modernised throughout
- Fantastic open plan lounge/ dining area
- Great sized accommodation throughout
- Good access links throughout
- Close to all local/ daily amenities
- EPC energy rating D (68)
A beautifully presented, 3 bedroom, family home just waiting for the next lucky buyer to come along.The property is simply of a great size throughout and is just perfect for a growing/ already established family.You will be living within an excellent school catchment area, of which most are within walking distance, perfect if you are wanting to walk your children to and from school each day.Enjoy the sunny rear garden- a space that can be enjoyed by all of your friends and family within those warmer summer months.The general specification and finish throughout is of a high standard and is modern, fresh and easy on the eye - you can move in as soon as you have collected the keys!The main Road links are close by and you are also sat on top of a bus route - so struggling about ways to travel will be a thing of the past.This is a property that cannot be missed; do not allow this to slip through your search net - view today.
What the Owner says:
I have very much enjoyed living here - my only reason for a move now is to get closer to my family and work.When I very first walked into the house I was taken back by the sheer size of the property - especially the lounge/ dining area.I have updated and decorated the property throughout and have kept it neutral to make it easier for the next buyers moving in.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/ Diner: 27'0 x 13'8 (8.24m x 4.17m)
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room: 24'11 x 8'11 (7.60m x 2.72m)
- Utility Area: 9'0 x 8'5 (2.75m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 13'9 (4.32m x 4.19m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'5 x 8'3 (2.57m x 2.52m)
- Dressing Area: 9'4 x 7'3 (2.85m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'6 x 6'1 (2.90m x 1.86m)
- Bathroom: 10'5 x 10'2 (3.18m x 3.10m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62905070.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.