4 bedroom detached house for saleMercury Close, North Hykeham, LN6
- Modern Detached Family Home
- Kitchen Diner & Utility
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- Garage & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Sought After location
- Internal Viewing Essential
- EPC Rating C
This spacious detached family home is ideally situated within the highly sought after village location of North Hykeham, within excellent access of local amenities and schooling. The well planned living accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen Diner, Utility, Cloakroom, Four Bedrooms, with Master benefitting from an En-Suite and Dressing Area, and a Family Bathroom. Outside the property is approached by a driveway leading to a single garage with enclosed gardens to the rear. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62905670.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIR161620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.