2 bedroom flat for saleBirch Grove Crescent, Brighton, East Sussex
- 2 bedroom first floor purpose built flat
- Tenant in situ, access to A23/27
- Far reaching views of the South Downs
- Ground floor storage unit
- EPC energy rating C (73)
This stunning first floor flat is situated in the heart of Hollingbury and comes with an added bonus of far reaching views to the South Downs. A secure outside storage space for bikes is a real bonus.
Being close to the Patcham border the property is conveniently close to local shops, schools and public transport which is easily accessible and all within a short walking distance.
As you walk through this spacious two-bedroom property, you will be thrilled to see more as the flat is equipped with ample storage accompanied by a light, tranquil feeling in every room.
We recommend booking an appointment with us to see this property as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'6 x 10'2 (5.03m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen: 11'9 x 6'6 (3.58m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 8'8 (3.76m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 11'1 (3.51m x 3.38m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62906476.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 31706072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Patcham (Brighton). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.