2 bedroom terraced house for sale18 Ferniehill Gardens, Ferniehill, Edinburgh, EH17 7AY
- Well presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house with private gardens, set in a quiet residential area.
- Located in the Ferniehill area, to the south-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, breakfasting kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include vertical, Venetian and roller blinds, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including a partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private front garden; a gravelled rear garden with a timber shed, with ample on street parking nearby.
- Home Report available online.
- open Viewing Sunday 2-4
** CLOSING DATE SET 13/12/17** Well presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house with private gardens, set in a quiet residential area, located in the Ferniehill area, to the south-east of Edinburgh city centre. Accommodation comprises an; entrance hall, living room, breakfasting kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Features include vertical, Venetian and roller blinds and gas central heating. There is also the option of a stand-alone immersion heater for hot water. Further features include UPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including a partially floored attic. Externally the property benefits from a private front garden; a gravelled rear garden with a timber shed, with ample on street parking nearby. The carpeted entrance hall serves each room on the ground floor, giving access to the rear garden, and to the carpeted stairs leading up to the upper landing. The bright and spacious, dual aspect living room has carpeted flooring and pendant lighting, whilst the breakfasting kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and with ample space for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor canopy, freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. Upstairs, generously sized bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe, and ample space for bedroom furniture, whilst bedroom two, set to the front, likewise has carpeting and a generous built-in wardrobe. The shower room which is set to the front of the property, features a modern white two-piece suite, a shower enclosure, tiled floor and panel walls. Ferniehill is a popular and well-established residential area in the south-east of the city. Ideally located for Edinburgh University and the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary. Ferniehill has a good range of local facilities, with a Morrison supermarket within close vicinity on Gilmerton Road. Nearby Gilmerton Village also has a variety of shopping, an Iceland store, Lidl store, banking, Post Office facilities and other amenities, such as health care and schooling from nursery through to senior level. There is regular public transport, for connection to the city centre and the city bypass, leading on to the wider motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8275132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.