2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Stonebow, York, YO1
- One of the fastest broadband connections in the UK
- York to London in less than 2 hours
- Approximately one hour to Leeds Bradford Airport
- Interior design by multi award winning Rachel Mclane Ltd
- Ideally placed for accessing a wide range of amenities
- Concierge service
Following the exclusive preview weekend 60% reserved and only 8 apartments remaining. Please telephone 01904 558200 for further information or an appointment to view. www.stonebowyork.co.uk
Stonebow House is one of York's most iconic city centre buildings. The property is now entering the final stages of its transformation to luxurious residential living and will provide 17 stunning apartments.
Benefitting from a stylish and secure entrance lobby with concierge service, the apartments will be finished to the highest standard, including Watsons of Harrogate bespoke fitted kitchens and bathrooms with Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware. Each penthouse will have an individual finish inspired by award winning interior designer, Rachel McClane, and feature floor to ceiling windows which take full advantage of the stunning cityscape views.
Residents will have exclusive access to secure parking, which also offers visitor spaces and electric car charging points.
Stonebow House occupies a prominent position within the City Centre, with stunning views across the skyline including The Minster, The Racecourse and stretching as far as The White Horse. It is prominently located at a key gateway in the city centre, complementing the impressive new Hiscox building and the new boutique Moxy Hotel along with the restaurants and bars on Fossgate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62909743.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR170296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, New Homes Northern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.