2 bedroom flat for saleBuckingham Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1
- Beautiful Garden Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge And Kitchen
- Dining/Garden Room
- Lovely Walled Garden
- Close To Brighton Station
- Lots Of Storage
- Share Of Freehold (999 Year Lease)
- Guide Price £415,000 - £425,000
TENURE: Leasehold with Share of Freehold
This lower ground floor apartment has a great deal to offer and is within the highly regarded Montpelier and Clifton Hill conservation area of Brighton.
With its own private front door giving way to a spacious entrance hall, which has useful loft storage. The lounge and kitchen are open plan creating a really sociable feel. The kitchen has a range of modern gloss fronted low level units under wooden worktops with fitted hob and oven. The lounge has French doors which open into a garden room, creating a lovely dining room overlooking the walled rear garden.
There are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in the second and an impressive master bedroom with wide bay window, working fireplace, and wooden floor boards which continue throughout the apartment.
Externally there is good size coal shed ideal for storing bikes and larger items. To the rear is a lovely walled garden which has a variety of flowers and shrubs.
The property is situated in a vibrant area close to Seven Dials offering a range of local amenities with popular coffee shops, delicatessens, restaurants and bistros. Brighton’s mainline railway station is close to the property and provides regular services to Gatwick, London and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 230327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Seven Dials. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.