4 bedroom town house for saleJade Gardens, Colchester
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 6.1% GROSS ANNUAL YIELD
- TENANT IN SITU PAYING £1475PCM
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS
- UTILITY ROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- CLOAKROOM & FAMILY BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- EASY REACH OF LOCAL SCHOOLS, A12, RAILWAY STATION & HOSPITAL
*INVESTMENT * A four/five bedroom townhouse located on the popular Northfields development within easy reach of Colchester general hospital, mainline railway station with direct routes to London Liverpool Street and the A12. The property offers spacious living accommodation throughout plus the benefit of allocated parking. The property is currently let until September 2018 achieving £1475pcm giving a gross annual yield of 6.1%.
Entrance Hall - Stairs leading to first floor landing, radiator and doors to;
Study/Bedroom Five - 3.76m x 1.75m (12'4 x 5'9) - Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kitchen/Diner - 5.03m >4.32m x 4.70m (16'6 >14'2 x 15'5) - Double glazed patio door to rear opening on to the garden, window to rear, roll top work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances include fridge and freezer, electric hob with extractor and oven, cupboard housing boiler, tiled floor, understairs storage cupboard, door to;
Cloakroom - Low flush W.C., wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor.
Utility Room - Roll top work surfaces with integrated washing machine below plus storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing - Stairs ascending to second floor, door to;
Lounge - 6.10m>3.66m x 3.76m (l shape) (20>12 x 12'4 (l sha - Currently used as a bedroom. French door to rear opening on to a Juliette balcony, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom One - 3.96m x 3.20m (13 x 10'6) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator and built in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
En-Suite - Low flush W.C., wash hand basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Second Floor Landing - Airing cupboard, access to loft, doors to;
Bedroom Two - 4.70m x 2.69m (15'5 x 8'10) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.38m x 3.23m (11'1 x 10'7) - Double glazed window to front, radiator,
Family Bathroom - A modern suite comprising of paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush W.C., heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Four - 2.59m x 2.11m (8'6 x 6'11) - Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Garden - The rear garden commences with a paved patio area with the remainder laid to lawn, steps down to a further paved area housing the shed which is to remain.
Parking - There is one allocated parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27442747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson & Co ltd, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.