Plot for saleBroomgrove Road, Hastings
- Exciting Development Opportunity
- Good Sized Plot
- A Pair of Semi-Detached Houses
- Attractive Views
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Easy Reach of Amenities of Hastings
- Close to Train Station
- Income from Garages Possible
- Outline Planning Permission
Wyatt Hughes are delighted to bring to the market an exciting development opportunity, enjoying a generous plot the land currently has outline planning permission for a pair of 3/4 bedroom semi- detached houses configured over 3 floors with off road parking. The properties will enjoy impressive views over open land to the front from this quiet cul-de-sac location. Ideally located you are within easy reach of the Ore Station with direct links to London, St Helen's park and the many amenities of Hastings town centre. The land could also provide income prior to building from renting out the three garages currently located on it. Hastings is currently enjoying a great deal of interest nationally with impressive increases in property values so this is a most attractive opportunity. Please contact Wyatt Hughes the sole agents for further information. HS/OA/16/00947
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26959417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wyatt Hughes, St Leonards-on-Sea - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.