4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAbercorn Road, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
- Energy Performance Rating D
- 4 bedroom Extended Bungalow
- 2 Public Rooms and spacious dining kitchen
- Corner Positioned Plot
- Viewing highly recommended to appreciate fully.
An aesthetically appealing bungalow proudly sitting on a corner position with ample front, side and rear gardens. This property has been sympathetically extended to enhance the accommodation within.
This enviously positioned property boasts four bedrooms, 2 public rooms and an impressive dining kitchen.
An instantly welcoming reception hallway leads to all apartments of the original property and thereafter offering a throughway to the extended area of the bungalow which offers the additional accommodation, including a utility room and shower room.
Both reception rooms face the front aspect of the property and are spaciously comfortable.
One of the many key features of this home is the breakfasting kitchen which is modern, spacious and hosts an array of wall and floor mounted units, 5 ring burner (gas), with a chimney style extractor hood, and electric double oven. Integrated appliances include a dishwasher.
Of particular note the sizeable garden grounds within which this superb home sits has an area laid to lawn, enhanced by shrubbery and has a decked area for outside entertaining.
This property has gas central heating (including HIVE facility), double glazing, ample off street parking and a single detached garage.
This really is a "must see" property for anyone looking for a home within the area.
Family Room 14' 5" x 12' ( 4.39m x 3.66m )
Living Room 11' 8" x 15' 9" ( 3.56m x 4.80m )
Kitchen 9' 3" x 22' 7" ( 2.82m x 6.88m )
Utility Room 9' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.95m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 14' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 9' 3" x 12' 4" ( 2.82m x 3.76m )
Bedroom 8' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
Bathroom 11' 8" at max x 6' ( 3.56m at max x 1.83m )
Shower Room 9' 8" x 5' 1" ( 2.95m x 1.55m )
With an attractive front aspect of a landscaped garden and an enclosed, rear garden providing privacy with a seperate decked area complete the grounds of this superb home. Two driveways provide off street parking with the benefit of a single integral garage.
A hugely popular suburb, Newton Mearns is located within close reach of Glasgow City Centre. Commuter routes are served by the M77, M8 and Glasgow motorways which also provide relatively short journey times to both Glasgow and Prestwick international airports. Regular train and bus services to Glasgow, East Kilbride and the Ayrshire coast. Patterton & Whitecraigs Train Stations are also within a short drive.
For those with young families, the property sits within the catchment area for some of Scotland's highest achieving primary and secondary schools, including Mearns and St Clare's Primary Schools, St. Ninian's High School and the new state of art Eastwood High School.
Newton Mearns is recognised as providing amongst the highest standards of local amenities including a range of supermarkets, banks, boutique shops and restaurants. Local sports and recreational facilities include Parklands Country Club, David Lloyd Rouken Glen, Williamwood and Whitecraigs Golf Clubs and a number of private bowling and tennis clubs. Traquair Gardens is conveniently located for access to The Avenue shopping centre and Waitrose & Tesco at Greenlaw Village Retail Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62916895.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.