3 bedroom terraced house for saleFitzroy Street, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Refurbished throughout
- Bursting with charm & character
- Master bedroom has en suite & balcony
- Garage to the rear
- EPC energy rating D (61)
You can enjoy life by the sea at its best with this beautifully presented period property only moments from the sunny beaches of Sandown, with an abundance of restaurants, shops and bars along the High Street you have all the amenities you need right on your door step. You can also take advantage of the many coastal walks around the surrounding area and take in the stunning scenery along the east coast of the Island.
The property has been refurbished throughout and is exuding character and charm, if you are looking for a period home that’s ready to move straight in without lifting a finger then this one is for you. The generously sized lounge-diner will be the perfect venue to entertain family & friends and you can showcase your culinary skills in the well equipped modern kitchen for those evening dinner parties.
All the bedrooms are well-proportioned and impeccably presented with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower and its own private balcony to sit out and relax in the morning with a cup of coffee. The rest of the family or guests will also have access to their own bathroom with a separate shower and bath.
There is a private courtyard garden to the rear so you have access to your own piece of paradise to relax and unwind after a long day. There is also a handy garage to the rear of the property accessed via the rear garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 23'3 x 12'7 (7.09m x 3.84m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 26'1 x 9'0 (7.96m x 2.75m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 9'6 (3.97m x 2.90m)
- En-Suite Shower
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 10'0 (3.48m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 10'8 (3.66m x 3.25m)
- Rear Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62917270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.